First of all I want to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you my lovely followers, I’m so excited I have been short listed for the Rising Star of the Year Award as part of the Wedding Blog Awards! Being dyslexic my blogging journey has been a really big (and bumpy) experience so far and being nominated and going on to be shortlisted for this award is huge! When I found out I had been shortlisted I was at a wedding and me, the guests and the bride were jumping round the room with joy! Winning this award would be an absolute dream come true!
Please help make my dreams come true, it takes seconds and is really easy.
- Visit: http://www.weddingandweddingflowers.co.uk/blogaward_vote.php
- Scroll to the bottom (its the last category and you can ignore the other categories if you want to!) called Best Rising Star
- Click the little button next to TheWeddingInsider.co.uk
- Enter your name and email address (there’s no spam I promise)
- Let them know you are not a robot
- Click Submit
Voting closes 30th September 2016 at 12pm and I will be on social media throughout 27th October (awards night) so you will be the first to know the results!
Thank you so much for all your continued support.
Loads of love,